Saturday 29 November 2014

AMITY FEST | BRIGHTON













Last month I returned to Brighton, one of my favourite places in the world, for Amity Fest. For those of you who haven't heard of it - Amity fest was a show put on by some of the most popular british Youtubers, including Caspar Lee, Pointless Blog , Jim Chapman , Niomi Smart, Zoella, Sprinkle of Glitter, Tanya Burr, Marcus Butler and Joe Sugg. I was lucky enough to get my hands on some VIP tickets as an 18th birthday present, which allowed me to spend an hour with them all before the show. It was a really fun experience, the VIP session was so relaxed and we got to spend quality time chatting with them all as if they were friends. The show itself was really funny, and allowed the audience to get involved with team challenges. There was also musical performances from Hobbie Stuart and Florrie. Joe was ill throughout the whole tour, but our surprise, he came on stage at the end of the show. I really enjoyed my time and I thought that i'd share some of the photos from the day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment