Thursday 8 January 2015

VS PINK | ALL I WANT



Victoria's Secret is one of my favourite American brands that has recently been brought over to the UK. PINK is a line by Victoria's Secret that is aimed more towards teenagers. I am lucky enough to live close to some of the Victoria's Secret UK stores, and if you happen to get the chance to be near one, I would definitely recommend you take a trip inside, as there is currently no UK website.

This post features a body mist and body cream from the ' ALL I WANT ' collection.I would firstly like to mention that the packaging of these products, as it is so beautiful and girly. It makes me think of going out for a party or special occasion.  

The scent of the products is described as a white vanilla and berry spritz. It is a comforting and indulgent smell, that isn't too heavy. I really love these products and always use them after a bath.  The refreshing body mist includes conditioning Aloe, which is great for your skin, and the body cream features supersoftening Cotton Complex and Vitamins E and C. 

The products are priced at £15 each, which admittedly is a little on the pricer side of things, however I believe that the quality of the products is of a good standard. They would also make a great gift for a friend. 

Have you ever visited a VS/PINK store? what are your favourite products? 

Jem x 

No comments:

Post a Comment