Saturday 13 September 2014

SKINCARE SECRETS | LUSH MASK OF MAGNAMINTY

 



Hello lovely readers. I have decided to share with you some of my skincare essentials throughout the next few weeks. I have been testing out several products for a while now to ensure that they really do work well (at least in my case they have!) so hopefully these posts will benefit you in some way! First up I thought that I'd start with Mask of Magnaminty. I personally thank LUSH for this marvellous creation - my skin has dramatically improved since using this mask and I now use it every week! So read on if you would like to find out more.

One of my favourite things in life is coming home after a long day, running a bath and applying a face mask. Particularly if that mask happens to be the LUSH Mask of Magnaminty. This face mask is truly wonderful, and I can't imagine not using it now. Unlike a lot of the LUSH facemasks, this one is not fresh so it lasts for a lot longer than some of the other products do. You can buy it in a 125g pot for just £5.25 , which in my opinion is really good value as you can get tons of use out of it.

This multi-purpose peppermint scented mask is designed to cleanse, calm and clear your skin. You can use it not just on your face, but anywhere you wish. The key ingredients to this mask include peppermint oil which stimulates and gives a cooling effect to the skin, absorbent kaolin and moisturising honey. Aduki beans are added to the mix to create a gentle exfoliator as you remove the mask .

The scent Mask of Magnaminty brings is personally not for me as I really dislike anything mint. However I have learned to put up with the scent as this mask really does work for me. I found that it clears any blemishes, and also makes the overall appearance of my skin brighter. The smell is more similar to fresh mint in my opinion, and I have seen some people compare the scent to mint choc chip ice cream!

I would say that if you particularly struggle with spots and oily skin then this mask is for you. I hope that you found this post useful or at least fun to read! Let me know if there are any other products that you recommend or would like me to review!


Jem x

No comments:

Post a Comment