Saturday 13 September 2014

VISITING LUSH IN POOLE









Hello! If you have read one of my previous posts '' THIS WEEK'' then you will have noticed that I mentioned visiting the first ever LUSH store in Poole.  I thought seeing as I took lots of photo's whilst I was there that I'd do a more detailed post about my visit to the store/spa. So if you are interested in finding out more about LUSH in Poole, then read on :)

So as you may know from reading my blog, my best friend has a flat in Bournemouth which we went to stay at during the summer for a mini holiday. Poole is not too far from where we stayed, so on one of the days we took a trip down to visit the store. If you are a fan of LUSH then you may know that the first ever store is located in Poole. Founded by Mark Constantine, the brand was created to give customers natural handmade products including bath bombs, soaps, conditioners and more for a variety of skin types. LUSH now has over 830 stores across 51 countries. It is most known for it's policy against animal testing.

Another thing that has now been introduced is the LUSH Spa. There are several Spa locations across the country including Poole, London , Liverpool and Leeds. You can take a look to find the one nearest you here. Each spa is designed to look like an English kitchen. It creates a really relaxed and homely feel. They offer treatments such as 'The Comforter?' which is a relaxing hot chocolate and rose scented massage. Each treatment has its own LUSH twist to it. The treatments are rather pricey but it would be a great treat for a special occasion if you are a huge lover of all things LUSH like I am!

If you are near to Poole I would definitely take a trip down to visit the store as although it is similar to the other locations, there is something extra special about this one in my opinion.

Jem x

No comments:

Post a Comment